Juneau got his first for-realz bath today. His umbilical cord fell off and we wasted no time. Maybe its because there was a cord attached to it for his whole life, but his belly button looks like a turtle neck, or a snork's head, or the nose of an ant eater, or a wizzard's sleeve.
And Willow, who wanted to be very helpful, just ended up in the tub when Juneau was done which is what she really wanted to do all along.
3 comments:
What a little cute cute. Sweet tub by the way. Do you call those a bassin???(or something like that) I really want one. Where did you get it? ~Kara
We got that from the father of my mom's college roommate. Yeah. It is nice; it's cast iron with a ceramic shell and it holds babys and toddlers pretty well.
Nice. I can't say I blame Willow. I would like to take a bath in that......c.
Post a Comment