So cute. Congrats to you guys. Your a "machine" Jason says. Can't believe you guys are already home!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of baby boy! ~Kara
Amya saw the picture of Aunt Danielle in bed during contractions and said, "Nuh nuh?" (translates: she is sleep?) I said, "Yeah, something like that." ...........c.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him! ~Linsey
Danielle, you're the best pusher ever!.......c.
So cute. Congrats to you guys. Your a "machine" Jason says. Can't believe you guys are already home!!!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures of baby boy! ~Kara
wow I miss you guys! Way to go, you guys are good at making cute babies!
Amya saw the picture of Aunt Danielle in bed during contractions and said, "Nuh nuh?" (translates: she is sleep?)
I said, "Yeah, something like that." ...........c.
Congrates guys Baby Juneau is beautiful!!!!
Selah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! he looks perfect!
You could do this professionally! In fact, I would love another baby, but "took care of things" so.......Maybe you two could make one for me!
Congratulations! We can't wait to see him or at least a video.
Post a Comment