Bear and I made a new raised bed and planted this Weeping Norwegian Spruce. I liked that tree because it looked awesome plus it was Norwegian. So it probably came from some great roaring bold tradition tempered by several decades of stifling socialism.
Yeah, that is for real. What you are seeing really is a raised bed with a Weeping Norwegian Spruce. Seriously. Even Apple can't look directly at it for long before being overwhelmed with emotion and must quickly look away, blankly and longingly into the distance.
Bear took breaks to jump on his various ramps.
Then later Danielle made me a Toasted, Fried Egg, Peanut Butter, and Cheese sandwich. You got that right. This was the invention (I think) of Bryce, Jason MacDonald, Ben Norris, or Jason Tait (or some combination of them) and it was popularized in those strange days in the early nineties at the now-deceased 352 West Pickard house.
1 comment:
Well, shoot. I'm going to have to try one of those.
Post a Comment