Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Moonbat Epidemic

I have gone my whole life without having a conversation about moonbats, until about 2 weeks ago... and since then I have had three totally non-related conversations involving moonbats. Usually involving someone learning the definition of moonbat... I am becoming concerned. Is there a rising moonbat epidemic?! What is inspiring all of this chit-chat about moonbats?

(P.S. -all three conversations concluded with the definition of a moonbat being a crazy old cat lady sort of person, but wikipedia argues that we are all wrong...i had no idea.)

5 comments:

Squires Family said...

Moonbats (according to the New England definition) are crazy rich women that are ultra-pro environment and/or former hippies that haven't quite figured out that the 60's are over...

Carol and Dan said...

I just learned the def. this past Spring when Kara Tait was visiting us. Neither Dan nor I knew what a moonbat was. Since then we have had several opportunities to chime in (we do live in Oregon!) to conversations with full knowledge of what we are talking about.
Thanks Kara!....c.

TAITx3 said...

A moonbat sometimes lives on mommy and daddy's trust fund. Has bumper sticker that says "Bush lied, people died". The male of the species usually has a gray ponytail. Women sometimes don't wear bras and brag about not owning a t.v.
They hate flying over the part of America between L.A. and Cambridge Massachusetts. They use one square of toilet paper for every bm to save mother earth.
Would you like me to go on????? ~kt

Chris Ann said...

The toilet paper sounds good.

Susie said...

...I think it's time to identify by name who (Danielle or John) is writing which stuff. Who is wondering about moonbats? The one who was afraid of Elvis or the Hulk??? (I never knew that Danielle had an Elvis fear-I thought that was John talking) So I need to know who is messed up about what! (That Elvis thing is probably my fault. I always thought he faked his death and would pop up somewhere. Sorry.)