Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mustache March

So at work the bravest of employees at IDV sported mustaches for the last Monday of Mustache March. I participated as best I could; someone asked me if I would like to put some cream on my mustache so a kitten could lick if off. Sticks and stones. I thought I looked a little bit like Kenny's dad from South Park (pictured below). Also, that hairline is getting pretty interesting, isn't it? Like sand through and hourglass...


Here are the other sweet sweet mustaches that were conjured up. Some folks were genetically predispositioned to have a mustache advantage. For example, Irfan, on the far right, who is a Pakistani (He is doing the Hulk Hogan move there, by the way).
Participants from right: Ben Wilford Brimley Carlton, Don Corkey Thacher Paladino, John Tom Selleck Nelson, and Irfan the bear Ali. Not pictured: Chris I usually have a mustache anyways Abraham.

2 comments:

SRT and LST said...

Oh man, I love mustaches. I just can't grow one very well. But you know who can ... Nick Squires. That dude is like the second coming of Tom Selleck -- but more handsome. -- ST

Carol and Dan said...

Sorry John. Even in the close up picture I was two inches from the monitor, trying to see it. Great idea, though. Any women participate?............c.