

So today we went to Cuginos, an Italian restaurant in Grand Ledge. It was good -I had the world's biggest salad, Danielle got a pizza, and bear got the spaghetti and meatballs. Willow was fed bits of bread which she then fed to the floor. We had calamari for an appetizer and Bear had some too. We didn't tell him it was squid.
In other news...
Apple had a kind-of seizure today; we are watching her closely and giving her dog vitamins. I think maybe she stood up too fast and got the light-headed tunnel-vision black-out thing. Once that happened to Bryce and I thought he was faking so I was slapping him and jumping on him.
He didn't respond and I was getting a little nervous but then he came to. It was a while before I told him that I had been jumping up and down on his chest while he was unconscious. Deep down inside I don't think he cares because he can't put a memory to it. But I can and it haunts me. Here is a picture of Apple when she is not seizing...
No comments:
Post a Comment