Friday, February 8, 2008

John's last day...

Today is the last day John has to toil in this world as a twenty something , tomorrow he will begin to experience how glorious the universe is from the 30 year old side of the fence, where the grass is actually greener....Congrats on lasting this long Johnny boy, and did you ever find out whether people have to pay taxes on life insurance payouts? Just curious, no reason.
No...i am not asking for myself, its not like you're that close to dying yet! It's at least, like, three years away, if you eat healthy and stuff. Why are you acting so offended? i wasn't even asking for myself, i was just curious in a general sense of things.

5 comments:

SRT and LST said...

Happy Birthday John. Our thoughts and prayers our with you. As is our love. -- ST and LT

And also, Happy Anniversary Nelsons! You're really doing it aren't you.

The Shaver Family said...

Happy Annibirthday...I mean happy birsery..Love the Shavers

TAITx3 said...

Happy Birthday John Michael Nelson. Hope all your wildest dreams come true.
Enjoy each other on your anniversary. I would say, make another baby, but I guess that already happened!~kt

Anonymous said...

Wow..you are so old I bet Jesus signed your yearbook. Happy Birthday-Susu

TAITx3 said...

Happy Birthday, John. Sorry this is so late. 30 ain't so bad. 34 sucks. Anyhoo ... take care. Have a nice life. Jason