Monday, March 31, 2008
Danielle vs. John
So, I, Danielle, also love the red in this picture of the house and think the house would look great red, but i really like the idea of a red garage and a differing color home. If we go with a red house i am tempted to cedar shake the garage and have it a natural cedar color with a red house. With the green home, i love the idea of having a red barny garage/ pole barn in the back. I would also, as would john, enjoy two attractive cupolas up on top of the pole barn, to finish the effect. It's just that i am not confident in our ability to afford the cedar shake or cupolas, and don' t know if i want two red buildings, so i somewhat prefer the scenario of a green home with a red barn...i am assuming it is several thousand $ cheaper than the ultimate red home cedar barn scenario.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, this is a funny thing...I was just working on some phots and realized my color wasn't quit right on the monitor, so I adjusted it...then I thought about your house paint and checked it again...that green is a totaly different color now!... much better, but I still vote for red, at least a red barn, red somewhere.
I agree with Carol. Nothing like the color red. ~kt
you're probably right, but then two red buildings....too much??
You make a very good point, Danielle....It IS a lot of red. However, your house and garage are not right next to each other. It may work. However, you have a really keen artistic eye, and something is telling you it will be too much. You may just want to listen to your innerartist!
Post a Comment