Looks like fun, Bear. (A bit cold, maybe, but fun.) And next year will be even better with sister running around, too!! Always good to add a bit of competition.
Looks like fun, Bear. (A bit cold, maybe, but fun.) And next year will be even better with sister running around, too!! Always good to add a bit of competition.
I hope you guys had a great Easter. It looks like you had a blast in Oregon. Isn't it nice to get away once in awhile. Willow and Bear are both so cute. I can't wait to see what the next baby looks like. Steph
4 comments:
I wish someone hide Easter eggs filled with candy in my yard then gave me a map to find them! Your kids have fun!
Looks like fun, Bear. (A bit cold, maybe, but fun.) And next year will be even better with sister running around, too!! Always good to add a bit of competition.
Looks like fun, Bear. (A bit cold, maybe, but fun.) And next year will be even better with sister running around, too!! Always good to add a bit of competition.
I hope you guys had a great Easter. It looks like you had a blast in Oregon. Isn't it nice to get away once in awhile. Willow and Bear are both so cute. I can't wait to see what the next baby looks like.
Steph
Post a Comment