Friday, March 14, 2008

Oregon

We are at Dan and Carol's in Hood River, Oregon. It is fantastically beautiful here. We got to it by driving through a narrow green steep gorge that I couldn't believe a town was in. Then it opened up and all of the sudden there was a straight-up for-real town. It is chisled into the hillside and is comprised of microbreweries and people who wear sleveless fleeces. Just what I like.
What a great place.
Dan and Carols house is charming and bright and they tell us that when it is not foggy, you can see across the gorge to the whitecaps.
Last night when we got into town, Danielle, me, Carol, and Amya met up with Dan at Double Mountain brewery and had some pizza and greek salad and India Red Ale. Reeeeal nice.
I am going to pick up a few sleeveless fleeces while I am out here.
Amya is beautiful and chatters. Sharp girl. She do what she want.


View Larger Map

No comments: