I just checked our blog and realized what slackers we are. Posting has definitely slowed since the real life pace picked up.... so just know that we are doing lots of cool things that you guys are not reading about, torturing you with this lack of knowledge. Right now i am just taking a time out from one of the most exciting days of our lives that you will just have to wait to read...well, gotta go!!!
3 comments:
ALright. Tell us what's up? JT
P.S. Everyone is busy with summer right now. There are a lot of blogging slackers.
WHAT THE....!!! I was forgiving you because I thought you couldn't communicate from up there. But now that I know you CAN... !!!!
(we will be anxiously awaiting your fantastic blog and your arrival to lower Michigan.)
Love, Momma Susie
P.S.- Dean just informed me that you ARE in "lower Michigan." I meant lower, lower Michigan.
Post a Comment