.JPG)
There was a massive double rainbow at our last softball game of the season the other day.
.JPG)
Here I am checking it out, rather than focusing on the game. Actually, when I was in the outfield, I was taking a picture of it with my phone and I heard a hit and looked up and everyone was looking at me. Then I looked up and saw the ball and ran like crazy to catch it, scrambling to put on my glove. I did not catch it.
.JPG)
Here is Bear supporting the team in his new Clone Trooper helmet he got for his birthday. Sometimes out in the field I would look into the stands and see him sitting patiently, watching the game, hands in his lap, wearing this helmet. And it made me laugh.
It was his birthday. He said that "it would be a miracle if we won. A birthday miracle." We lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment