I believe that is Spencer's eye. Could I be right?
I do believe you're right. Spencer's eye.
My nephew Lucas. ~KT
I'm with Kara...I think it's Lucas.
Wow! I was going to say Kim Tait. But when I read other people's comments, I'm guessing that I should have gone with a Herman kid.........c.
If it is one of my kids.... I am for sure going to say Spencer. Lucas has bluer eyes. ps I LOVE this game.
Yeah... I agree. This game is pretty darn cool.
Wow I guess I should look at my kids eyes more.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I believe that is Spencer's eye. Could I be right?
I do believe you're right. Spencer's eye.
My nephew Lucas. ~KT
I'm with Kara...I think it's Lucas.
Wow! I was going to say Kim Tait. But when I read other people's comments, I'm guessing that I should have gone with a Herman kid.........c.
If it is one of my kids.... I am for sure going to say Spencer. Lucas has bluer eyes.
ps I LOVE this game.
Yeah... I agree. This game is pretty darn cool.
Wow I guess I should look at my kids eyes more.
Post a Comment