Who is this person???
Jason MacDonald?
I must say I have no clue... but that does not mean I cannot take a stab at it. I shall name this person "Amigo Montoya" for all the Princess Bride fans out there :D
Harry Balls?..........c.
someone from the movies that you hijackedfrom the inquirer
Kevin Priest???? Just taking a shot at it....... The first guess from Taitx3 is from Jason. ~Kara
I am going for Harry
Harry J. Mason.
i am so bad at this. of course it is harry but i thought it was a famous leading man.
Harry is a famous leading man....c.
Who the heck is Eye Ball Quiz X?
I still vote Jason (even though I never voted). When are you going to post the answer John???!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Jason MacDonald?
I must say I have no clue... but that does not mean I cannot take a stab at it. I shall name this person "Amigo Montoya" for all the Princess Bride fans out there :D
Harry Balls?..........c.
someone from the movies that you hijackedfrom the inquirer
Kevin Priest???? Just taking a shot at it....... The first guess from Taitx3 is from Jason. ~Kara
I am going for Harry
Harry J. Mason.
i am so bad at this. of course it is harry but i thought it was a famous leading man.
Harry is a famous leading man....c.
Who the heck is Eye Ball Quiz X?
I still vote Jason (even though I never voted). When are you going to post the answer John???!!!
Post a Comment