Friday, January 23, 2009

Playin' it cool.....

The above pic is the original work of Lauri
(which was mimicked by anthropologie)

So, I am a huge fan of Lauri Faggioni, the artist that worked with Michel Gundry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) on 'Science of Sleep'. I thought, what the heck, let's see if she's on facebook! So....I searched, found, sent a message, and invited her to be my facebook 'friend'. SHE HAS JUST ACCEPTED ME AS HER FACE BOOK FRIEND!!! So, how do i know its really her? She was the only person by her name on facebook and i veiwed her friends list and saw Michel Gundry on the list, and on her wall a friend says they are going to visit her in NY soo, which is where she lives... She has a very minimal profile that reveals nothing about herself other than her email, which is required. Her profil pic is of a guy using an upside down table as a motorized boat.

So, I have to play it cool! I can't make this huge announcement on facebook because now she can see my every move, and will get updates on me! I think i might freak her out if i show my glee facebook-wide.

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

oooh, thank you for introducing me to her.... I am always looking for a great artist. I love that anthropologie mimicked her pic.

Carol and Dan said...

You are art-cool.........c.

Chris Ann said...

No one uses technology better then you. Way to go.