...So, I thought that for today's nap time I would see if these two were able to sleep in the same room. I did not predict this outcome at all. I thought maybe SHE would end up in there, but THIS!!!!???
Imagine me, sweeping... cooking...blogging, while all of this nonsense is silently going on behind closed doors!!! I think I need hidden cameras!!!
4 comments:
OH NO!!!! I can't believe he stayed in there...seems like she built him a little ladder to climb right out!
I need to post my pictures of Juneau in that pack-n-play, playing with a deck of cards!....c.
I think they need seperate hotels this week-end. We have an extra bed :)
I think I see the rear end of Tinkerbell...good thing we didn't get that for her for Christmas...it was in my cart at one point! .......c.
That’s frigen hilarious. Back when I was a kid we didn’t do stuff like that:)
caleb.........
Post a Comment