Sunday, September 26, 2010

Football Mania!!!!






Bear is doing awesome in his football season! His coaches are impressed with his defensive skills and he has gained prominence in several positions, offensive and defensive. His team just beat East Lansing 32-28. That team has not been scored against yet this year, until they encountered the Bear!!! The announcers love his name and say it repeatedly with a nice growly "R" at the end, which is super cool!

Willow has made a friend that she likes to race the entire time, and Juneau gets a ton of giggles form the audience after repeatedly having to be dragged back by his parents. As the ladies at the Church nursery have told me, he's good he just doesn't ever sit still! True, very true!

Three games down, three to go! Unbeaten so far!! His team has a perfect record this year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. Good work Bear!

Carol and Dan said...

THAT'S MY GODSON!!!........c.

Chris Ann said...

He just looks so big and cool in that uniform and they even have cheerleaders. I am sorry to have missed that game but I do see that it is 38 degrees in Mackinaw this morning. I do NOT miss that. Way to go Bear we will catch a game even if it is on tape. Our hearts are with you.

Unknown said...

Of course he is doing sweet... he LOVES the sport and his dad has All-State athletic genes to pass on. Frankly, it is mean to make others his age play against him... I think he is at a high school level! :P

linsey said...

Bear Nelson is the PERFECT name for a football player! He looks really grown up in the football uniform, too.

Susu said...

I agree that with a name like Bear you are somewhat destined to be a star. Football Hall of famer Bear Michael Nelson has a nice ring to it!

Anonymous said...

Bear is awsome ,I can't be more proud my chest would bust.the beauty of the whole thing is he,s so modest even when he causes the other team to fumble with his team turning the play to a hohum TOUCHDOWN, nonno loves you bear