Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Danielle!

November 23!!!
Today Danielle is 26. In honor of this event her two kids and husband got sick. For her birthday I got her this guitar...



I had been to a lot of stores and seen a lot of guitars that all kind of looked the same. I was like, "Where are all the guitars with cowgirls on them?" Then I found this at Elderly Music, which sells musical instruments, not geriatric medical equipment.
For her 18th birthday I got her a Janis Joplin blanket. I think that is where the musical themed stuff ends.
On her birthday, Danielle went to get some mega-cheap duplos at a black friday Wal-Mart sale. Then she went to the Salvation Army and bought hats, scarves, and mittens that she is going to bundle together with blankets and give them to local shelters. Seriously, she is doing that. She is magical.
Speaking of magical, she also was getting a cold like the rest of us, but she gargled with brandy and now is fine. The powers of alcohol. If only I wouldn't gag and puke if I tried to do the same thing.

2 comments:

SRT and LST said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!

Hank and Mary said...

You are magical Danielle. Just think of the people who will benefit due to your generosity.