Monday, December 31, 2007

Some Christmas Pictures

I realize I am about a week late on these, but I've been out of the loop for a while. Here are some random pictures of the Nelson Christmas...

Bear encouraging us to wake up for Christmas.

Bear laying out the gifts he got for all of us at his school. He read books for cash that could be redeemed at a Christmas store. Danielle got a gold ring set with an emerald amidst a radial diamond arrangement. Willow got a pink poodle. I got a blue (my favorite color) mug with a have a nice day smiley face on it. Thanks Bear!

Willow checking the tension on the strings of my sweet resonator guitar. Danielle picked up that beauty for me.

Bear looks pretty disappointed about these new pajamas, but he actually picked them out. I think we just caught him with a weird look.


Later on at the Pasquali's, Willow and Nonno swapped anecdotes.

1 comment:

TAITx3 said...

Awesome pictures keep em' coming. It looks like you guys have a real sweet house. Love the yellow walls!~KMT