Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Mt. Pleasant Springtime Tradition

Waiting in line at Doozies (Cheryl sent me this picture -you can see Kevin chatting someone up in line and Taylor undoubtedly not chatting someone up in line).


Ah Doozies. I remember being freaking ecstatic when they would open; to us kids it was like the official start of summer, when I would get to wait in line for hours to get a Blizzard knock-off.
This line looks to be about a 45 minute to 1 hour wait.

Any Mt. Pleasant-ites want to comment with their most memorable Doozies moments?

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

I went there to see Lisa Weirich and her new boyfriend (now husband), Evan, and I had a pimple on my arm. Lisa caught me popping it and said, "Gross! Don't pop your zits while I'm eating ice cream!"...it is just one of those quotes you don't forget.

linsey said...

I looooove Doozies!