
Today, on our trip to Dean's in Ohio, we stopped for a snack about half way there. When I rolled my window up, it exploded. There were glass bits everywhere. And glass dust shards all up my arm -I got all itchy and rashy like I had been working with insulation or something.
Apparently, Pontiac issued a recall for it last week, so it will be paid for. Some bolt works loose and snaps against the glass on the power windows. It snapped all right.
Pretty startling; we had a good laugh.
That's me still covered in safety glass pebbles. We did not get to go to Dean's. It was supposed to rain there. So we drove home with no window while Willow screamed.
2 comments:
That's terrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you guys. Love the duck, wish I had one. Maybe you can get a chick so you can be like Chandler and Joey on "Friends". ~Kara
wow the window exploding is shocking. Those pics of the ducks really make me wish I had a duck..... and I hate poop.
Post a Comment