Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday, the Bryce Nelsons bought this Saturn Vue. That looks like a quality automobile. I always liked the way Vues look.

The Pasqualis (Dino, Susie, Dean, and his girlfriend, Heather) came over for a visit. We bbq'ed steaks they brought and had some greek salad and...pasta. It was great. You might notice that there is ice in the wine glasses. Maybe you don't know this about Italians, but they like ice in their wine. And they don't have any problem cutting it with a splash of water. Mama Mia!

Dad Dino helped me (I watched) fix our toilet that was broken 6 different ways (we had been flushing with a string tied to some broken bits of toilet mechanics). I learned that the fittings between the bowl and the tank don't follow a standard -those bolt holes can be just about anywhere and good luck lining them up. How many times did I go to Menard's to return/get a tank? Three times. And one trip to Lowes on accident.

4 comments:

SRT and LST said...

I always hide the fact that I like ice in my wine. One time I saw my father, Hank, put ice in his wine. I tried it and I can't stop now. Especially with red wine. It is delicious. Italians sure do know their stuff.

TAITx3 said...

That's a nice looking throne..... ~kt

Squires Family said...

Umm...how come Big Nick is not listed as a mii possibility?!

I see how it is...

Anonymous said...

I HATE home improvement projects..... until they are done, then they make me feel like a productive grown-up